LAS VEGAS (November 18, 2021) – A cheery display has arrived at ARIA Resort & Casino with fun and flavorful pastry masterpieces designed to delight audiences of all ages. A life-size gingerbread man, a donut tower, sugar-filled candy canes, an overflowing cup of hot cocoa, ice cream cones, snowflakes and more, all made entirely of chocolate, sugar and fondant, will welcome guests in the ARIA Lobby throughout the holiday season.
Handcrafted by a team of ARIA pastry chefs that constructed the creation from beginning to end in 200 working hours, fun facts of the display include:
- An exquisite snow globe with a base made from 200 sugar panels; inside the globe, a hot cocoa cup is filled with tasty treats such as a large candy cane, colorful bears, a happy snowman, and other holiday confections
- Tall trees handmade with 1000 French Macarons
- Sugar cubes that each weigh 7-15 pounds
- A 6 foot-tall gingerbread man made with 100 pounds of dark chocolate
- Teal, dark blue, hot pink, light pink and yellow bears each handcrafted with 15 pounds of sugar
- Entire display required over 150 pounds of fondant, 600 pounds of sugar and 550 pounds of chocolate
“We wanted to bring joy and smiles to those visiting us during the holidays,” said ARIA Executive Pastry Chef Mathieu Lavallee. “This display is the result of a dedicated team who put their passion and skill behind that vision and made a special spectacle for all guests to enjoy.”
Colorful ornaments, Santa Claus sculptures, toy soldiers, and an exclusive holiday photo opportunity round out the festive spectacle. After viewing the lobby display, guests interested in a sweet treat can visit ARIA Patisserie to purchase holiday sugar cookies, gift boxes and more.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Caesars Entertainment’s Historic Horseshoe Comes To The Las Vegas Strip - January 26, 2022
- “An Evening with Silk Sonic” to Debut at Park MGM in Las Vegas Beginning Friday, February 25 - January 20, 2022
- MGM Resorts International to Celebrate Lunar New Year with Dragon Dances, Festive Displays and Culinary Specialties - January 19, 2022