I get event listings for various venues around Vegas every day. Most of them are things you can find at any Las Vegas website so I disregard them. However the Anchorman National Scotch Day Celebration at the Foundation Room sounds like fun.
- Drinking scotch is new to me and excites me.
- The view (above) from Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay is one of the best in Vegas.
- Anchorman is fun.
More than anything else this event is just a fun excuse to visit the Foundation Room. Here are the details:
July 27 – Anchorman National Scotch Day Celebration inside Foundation Room. Come celebrate National Scotchity, Scotch, Scotch, Scotch Day in style…or not. Wear an ugly suit and the first drink is on House of Blues. Ugliest overall suit wins a $500 gift card to STICHED. Featuring Scotch inspired drink specials using the sweet nectars of Cutty Sark and The Famous Grouse brands.
- To RSVP and for table reservations, contact email@example.com
- 10 p.m.
- No Cover
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Hotel Rewards Programs In Vegas - January 22, 2020
- The Ultimate Guide To The Super Bowl 2020 In Las Vegas - January 22, 2020
- Flying to/from Las Vegas on Semi-Private Airline JSX Lives Up To The Hype - January 22, 2020