5th Annual SuperContest Weekend at the Westgate SuperBook
SuperContest weekend at the Westgate is one of the best times to visit Las Vegas if you’re a sports bettor. Regardless if you plunk down the money to participate in the football contest you’ll see people from the sports betting world that you’ve only heard or read about.
Here are details on SuperContest weekend from the press release:
LAS VEGAS – July 12, 2016 – Kick off the SuperContest, the ultimate pro football handicapping contest, inside the 25,000 square foot SuperBook at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino. Don’t fumble when you step foot inside the world’s largest indoor 4k screen featuring 4,488 square foot HD video screens. The world’s largest Race and Sports SuperBook is excited to celebrate the 5th annual SuperContest Weekend. Be part of the two days of the SuperContest action Friday, August 26 and Saturday, August 27.
Open to the public, the SuperContest Weekend will kick off Friday, August 26 with a reception and the free Super Seminar. The Super Seminar will begin at 5 p.m. and will feature some of the top names in the sports gaming business and previous SuperContest winners, offering attendee’s advice on college and pro football handicapping. The weekend will conclude with a golf outing at the famous Las Vegas Country Club. Registration begins at noon on Saturday, August 27 and entry is $110 a participant. SuperContest Weekend entry includes a box lunch, five raffle tickets, dinner reception and the chance to win great prizes, including a free SuperContest entry. To reserve a spot, please call 888.457.3307.
Guests will also have the chance to win a free spot in the SuperContest, with raffles being held throughout the weekend. Raffle tickets may be obtained in the following ways:
1. Participants must register for the SuperContest** prior to 5 p.m. on Saturday, August 27. Each entry will earn 10 raffle tickets. SuperContest registrants may only have two (2) entries and, therefore, a maximum of 20 raffle tickets are available via this earning method. Registrants must present their original entry form at the Race & Sports Contest Window from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, August 26 or between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, August 27.
2. Place a $20 Football Future Wager** (Defined by “Odds to Win”). Place a Football Future wager prior to 6 p.m. on Saturday, August 27 and receive one (1) raffle ticket per qualifying wager.
3. Second Chance Baseball Wagers** Customers with losing $20 Baseball Parlays (2-team minimum) can receive one (1) raffle ticket per qualifying wager prior to 6 p.m. on Saturday, August 27.
4. Second Chance Pari-Mutuel Wagers** Customers with losing Pari-Mutuel wagers that total $50 or more per day prior to 6 p.m. on Saturday, August 27 can receive one (1) raffle ticket per qualifying wager day.
5. Enter the Super Golf event and receive five (5) raffle tickets at registration. Call 888.457.3307 to register for the golf event.
7. Fresh off of awarding more than $914,000 to the 2015 winner, the SuperContest is the ultimate pro football handicapping contest in the world’s largest race and sports book, the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook. Contestants can win their share of the prize pool by paying a $1,500 entry fee prior to the start of the regular professional football season and then picking 5 games each week against the point spread throughout the 17-week regular season.
Entry fees are accepted for the Westgate Las Vegas SuperContest through 11:00 a.m. Saturday, September 10, 2016. Sign up deadline for the Early Bird is 4:00 p.m. Monday, September 5th, 2016.
The prize structure is based on the number of entrants and is structured so the contestants receive 100% of the prize money paid in. For 2016 SuperContest Rules, please visit www.westgatevegas.com.