Do you ever get nostalgic for having filthy and germy hands when you’re playing slot machines? I don’t.
TITO (Ticket In Ticket Out) is one of the best inventions for the slot machine over the past 20 years. I don’t miss the days where I had to stick my hands in a pile of filthy coins to get paid from slots and video poker.
While TITO has replaced coins in most slot machines there are still 5 casinos in Vegas where you can play coin-in slot machines and get filthy while remembering the good ole days before indoor plumbing and cell phones. 🙂
- El Cortez
- Circus Circus & Slots A Fun
- Gold Strike
- Eastside Cannery
- Bonus Casinos (California, Fremont, Main Street Station)
The Las Vegas Sun has an article on the transformation of the slot machine from coins to TITO if you’re feeling nostalgic. If you’re in Vegas you can head to the Golden Gate where they have about 5 slot machines like the one above from when they first opened. I’m not very nostalgic and even I think they’re cool.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- Get Ready For More Electronic Blackjack At A Casino Near You - April 22, 2019
- Betting On Minor League Baseball In Vegas Is Back, But Books Aren’t Taking Much Action - April 20, 2019
- Ultimate Guide for KAOS Dayclub & Nightclub - April 18, 2019