27 Places To Eat In Downtown Las Vegas
Earlier this week I said to stay away from Heart Attack Grill because diners have been having heart attacks and I’d rather you didn’t die. Call me crazy.
In that post I mentioned that I’d come back later in the week with some other downtown Las Vegas dining options. I put this list together based on personal experience and by crowd sourcing on twitter. Thanks to everyone that helped!
- The Beat
- Binions Cafe
- Binions Steakhouse
- Cafe Cortez
- Chicago Brewing Company
- Chicago Joe’s
- Dunkin Donuts
- Hash House A Go Go
- Hugo’s Cellar
- Island Sushi & Hawaiian Grill
- Le Thai
- Luna Rossa
- Mob Bar
- Oscar’s Steakhouse
- Pop Up Pizza
- Second Street Grill
- Triple George
- Tony Roma’s
- Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse
- 777 Restaurant and Microbrewery
If you have any other restaurants to recommend downtown leave a comment. Downtown Las Vegas continues to expand so expect this list to grow as more restaurants open.
Note: I have no idea why that puppy came up when I searched “Deli Dinger Denny’s” but it made me laugh and who doesn’t like puppies?!
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- M Resort Spa Casino Celebrates Reopening and Announces “No Resort Fee Summer” - June 25, 2020
- Station Casinos to Celebrate America’s Independence with a Fireworks Spectacular at Red Rock Resort and Green Valley Ranch Resort - June 22, 2020
- Sahara Las Vegas announces launch of table game reservation system - June 16, 2020